RAMP CONTROL SIGNAGE TYPE 3 (RC3)
This Ramp Control Signage is typically used to provide real-time information to motorists when entering or exiting a roadway ramp.
▪ TCS 003 June 2023
▪ AS 4852.1:2019
▪ AS/NZS 1170.2:2021
Type 3 Ramp Control Signage provides real-time information including travel time, incident information, road works and road closures to motorists entering or exiting a roadway ramp. These Ramp Control Signs support traffic flow on a continual and responsive basis.
Engineered with a High-Resolution, Multi-Colour, Full-Matrix LED display, these signs can be deployed as a package or independently according to hazards and existing infrastructure.
Designed to comply with VicRoads Specification TCS 003 and is compatible with STREAMS Network.
▪ A-Size or C-Size Display Options available
▪ Upper Mounting Assembly for Post Installation
▪ Local Maintenance Switch with Enclosure
▪ Media Converter
▪ Project-Specific Surge Protection
▪ Extended Manufacturing Warranty
▪ On-Site Installation and Commissioning