As a Service Technician you will support ongoing product maintenance, in addition to servicing and refurbishment services to our clients. You will be part of an on-call team with the flexibility to work outside standard hours when required, present a professional and a calm but efficient work manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Enjoy fault finding using schematics, engineer support and your own expertise
• Demonstrate an interest / aptitude for working with electronics across low level programming, board and component level or assembly disciplines
• Have experience working on site, preferably high-risk sites
• Be happy to work varied shifts and locations with some travel and overnight stays
• Have strong mechanical skills and aptitude
• Have experience working independently and enjoy the responsibility
• Have worked across installation, field maintenance and/or repair roles
• Be motivated by deadlines and/or have worked with critical systems
• Hold an HR truck license with good driving history
• Possess a stable work history, with demonstrated employer loyalty.
• Be comfortable working at heights using cranes and EWPs (generally 11m max – ticket preferable)
• Ability to read technical drawings and/or wiring diagrams
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience in fabrication or electrical componentry industries